This Policy is applicable to data collected through Aigoritma.ai and other websites managed by Aigoritma (collectively, the “Websites”), through our software products (the “Solution”) and through any other interactions you might have with us, such as through email newsletters, online and in person events, and other interactive features and communications.
This Policy does not apply to any third party websites, applications or businesses to which we link or who may link to us. You should review the privacy policies of those third parties to understand how they may collect and use your personal data.
We may update the terms of this Policy at our discretion. We encourage visitors to frequently check this page for any changes.
We may collect your personal data when you:
The types of information we collect from you may differ depending on how you interact with us.
When you sign up for a Aigoritma account to access the Solution, we require certain minimum personal information from you. This includes your name and email address. This personal data is contractually required under our MSA, which you must agree to in order to access the Solution. If you do not provide this data, you will not be granted access.
How we use your personal data depends on how you interact with us. The specific purposes for which we use the data we collect about you are listed below. In some jurisdictions, including those subject to the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) or UK General Data Protection Regulation (“UK GDPR”), we may only process your personal data when we have a legal basis to do so. Our legal basis for processing your personal data is listed with each purpose for processing below.
1. To provide and support the Solution and Websites. We use your personal data to provide and support the Solution and Websites. As part of doing so, we may send you service announcements, technical notices, security alerts, billing and support- related messages related to your account or transactions with us, through the Solution or by email. You may not opt out of these messages, as they are considered part of the Solution.
Legal Basis for Processing: We may have a contractual obligation to you, or to your company, to provide you with access to and support for the Solution, which requires the processing of your personal contact data. Otherwise, we have a legitimate interest in providing you access to and support for our Websites.
2. To provide an individualized experience on the Solution and Websites. We use the information we collect to personalize content and experiences on our Solution and Websites, to better understand your interests and make personalized recommendations based on your interests, and tailor your experience with us to your preferences.
Legal Basis for Processing: We have a legitimate interest in processing your personal data to improve your experience with us.
3. To understand and manage our relationship with you. We use your personal data to understand your use of the Solution and Websites so that we can monitor the health of our relationship with you, and for our enterprise users, identify usage trends and suggest new services or features based on your company’s usage of the Solution. We also report this data back to our enterprise customers, so that you can maximize your company’s use of our Solution.
Legal Basis for Processing: We have a legitimate interest in making sure that you are getting the full value out of your use of the Solution and Websites, identifying product champions, and making suggestions to optimize your usage or subscriptions.
4. To communicate with you. We will send you emails or otherwise communicate with you in response to your questions, feedback or comments. For example, we will respond to comments on our Community boards, and answer questions sent to us through the Websites. We may also contact you with personalized messages via email, telephone, or on social media if we identify that because of your experience or background that our Solution might be of particular interest to you. You can also opt into receiving emails about new product features and services. You can always opt out of these communications by following the opt out instructions in the message or by contacting us through the contact information listed below.
Legal Basis for Processing: We have a legitimate interest in corresponding with you when you have contacted us, or when we have identified you may have a particular interest in the Solution (when not prohibited by law). Otherwise, when processing your personal data for marketing communications, we rely on your consent.
5. To create anonymous data for use in product development. We may remove personal identifiers from data containing personal information so that it cannot be traced back to an individual, and aggregate it by combining it with the data from multiple sources and/or individuals. We may use this data to understand feature adoption and feature gaps, make product depreciation decisions, and make product development decisions. When using collected data for product development, we will always remove all personal data and Customer Data.
Legal Basis for Processing: We have a legitimate interest in creating anonymized data so that we can use that data to improve the Solution.
6. For security, compliance, fraud prevention and safety. We may use your personal data as we believe appropriate to investigate or prevent violation of the law, our MSA, our Terms of Service, to secure the Solution, to protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property; and to protect, investigate and deter against fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegal activity. We may also use the information we collect about your device to detect users violating our MSA or Terms of Service and prevent further violations.
Legal Basis for Processing: We have a legitimate interest in protecting ourselves and our users against unauthorized use of our Solution and Websites to ensure the security of the data processed within them. We are also obligated to process certain personal data to monitor compliance with our MSA and performance of other agreements we may have with you.
7. For compliance with law or to investigate legal claims. We may use your personal data to comply with applicable laws, lawful requests and legal process, such as to respond to subpoenas or requests from government authorities. We may also use your personal data where permitted by law in connection with any legal investigation and to prosecute or defend legal claims.
Legal Basis for Processing: In certain rare circumstances, we may rely on compliance with a legal obligation or protection of vital interests in the event of a legal investigation or request from a law enforcement or governmental entity. As a global company, there are a wide variety of laws that might compel processing of your data under this legal basis, but they may include the following types of laws: civil and commercial laws, criminal laws, consumer laws, and corporate and taxation laws.
8. With your consent. In some cases we may ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal data in ways we have not described here. When we do that, we will always record your consent and you may change your mind and opt out by contacting us via the methods listed in the Contact Us section
Except for as mentioned below, we do not share your personal data with any other companies. We will not sell or rent your personal data as part of a customer list or similar transaction.
We may share your personal data as follows:
The Solution may be used to process personal data on behalf of you, our customer. We may not have any direct relationship with the individuals to whom the data belongs. Individuals who would like to access, correct or delete personal data processed by us on behalf of our customers should direct their questions to our customers, who are the data controllers. We use and disclose this personal data as permitted by our customer agreements and as required by law.
We will retain your personal data as needed to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected. We may retain your information as needed to provide you services, comply with our business requirements and legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our rights and agreements.
Following termination or deactivation of your account, we will delete your Customer Data, and anonymize your User Metrics, but may retain your contact information, user profile, and other personal data in our records. When the purpose for which your personal data was collected no longer exists and there is not a business or legal reason to retain your personal data, Aigoritma will securely delete or anonymize your data.
To request deletion of your personal data before the expiry of our retention period, please see the Contact Us section.
We take security very seriously. We take appropriate measures, including organizational, technical, and physical precautions to help protect against unauthorized access to, alteration of, or destruction of your personal data.
While we follow industry standards and best practices to protect your data, no transmission of data over the Internet or any public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
The Services and Websites are not directed to anyone under the age of 18. A parent or guardian who becomes aware that his or her child under the age of 18 has provided us with personal data may Contact Us and we will attempt to delete the child’s data as soon as possible.
We respect your control over your personal data and, upon request, we will confirm whether we hold or are processing data that we have collected from you. You also have the right to amend or update inaccurate or incomplete personal data, request deletion of your personal data, or request that we no longer use it. Under certain circumstances we will not be able to fulfil your request, such as if it interferes with our regulatory obligations, affects legal matters, we cannot verify your identity, or fulfillment involves disproportionate cost or effort, but in any event we will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and provide you an explanation.
You can always contact us as provided in the Contact Us section to exercise these rights. You may also be able to take action yourself through the methods listed below.
We are a global company headquartered in the United States, with entities, operations and service providers situated around the world. Your personal data may be transferred outside of your local jurisdiction, to countries without an adequacy decision by the European Commission. We have put appropriate safeguards in place to ensure that your personal data receives an adequate level of security regardless of the country in which it is processed. This includes entering into agreements with written assurances from our services providers, including, as required, standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data as approved by the European Commission and the British Information Commissioner’s Office. Depending on the particular circumstances of the transfer, we may use the GDPR Standard Contractual Clauses Controller – Controller, Controller – Processor, or Processor – Processor, and/or the UK Standard Contractual Clauses Controller – Controller or Controller to Processor. Our standard contractual clauses can be provided upon request.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, Switzerland, or United Kingdom, you have additional data privacy rights that include the right to:
To exercise these rights, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section below.
This Policy contains a list of the categories of personal data we collect, and have collected for the past twelve months.
If you are a California resident, you may have additional rights under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) and California Privacy Rights Act (“CPRA”) that include the right to:
Please note that we do not sell the personal data that we collect.
To exercise your rights, please contact us as provided in the Contact Us section. You will not be discriminated against for exercising your privacy rights under the CCPA and CPRA. In order to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or deletion, we may require you to provide additional information for verification. If we can’t verify your identity, we will not provide or delete your data.
If you have any questions about this Policy, or to exercise any of your data privacy rights, please email us at privacy@Aigoritma.ai. You can also contact us at our mailing address below:
16192 Coastal Hwy, Lewes,
Delaware 19958, County of Sussex
Attn: Data Protection Officer